Tuesday, May 31, 2011

l'amour de la famille

I am so blessed to be as close to my family as I am. I am currently living back at my parents, and while it isn't my ideal situation, knowing that I have parents who are happy to have their 23 year old daughter come home multiple times after college is quite comforting. My whole family, immediate and extended, is absolutely wonderful and the fact that we all get together at least once a year despite not living in close proximity is so nice. I lost my paternal Grandpa (we call him Poppy) a few weeks ago, knowing that it was coming gave me a lot of time to reflect on how fortunate I was to have him in my life as well as the rest of my family. So here is to Poppy and the rest of my amazing and supportive family, I love you all so much!!
 Wasn't style in the late 80's/early 90's just grand!
 He was the greatest Poppy anyone could have
Family and Friends celebrating my sister the Doctor of the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment